Terms & Conditions
- Bride&co reserves the right to change prices without notification. Prices on confirmed special orders will not be changed.
- Prices on website may differ from actual prices in-store.
- Quotes are valid for 48 hours / 2 days from date of issue.
- Approximately 10 – 15 weeks is required for manufacture of special orders.
- Expected delivery dates supplied for special orders are an estimate only. As the merchandise is ordered from our international supplier we cannot guarantee exact day delivery.
- No special orders will be processed until the 50% non-refundable deposit has been paid. Special order cancellations will result in 25% being forfeited of the total value of the order.
- Dresses are cut to size, not to specific measurements.
- Merchandise colours may vary on screen.
- Products displayed in the images are subject to availability.
- All goods are to be paid for in full prior to collection.
- Alteration requirements are charged separately and must be paid for in full prior to the merchandise being altered.
- Exchanges may only be made on merchandise if the following conditions are met:
- Merchandise is returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Merchandise is returned in its original condition.
- Merchandise has original tags attached.
- The original invoice is produced).
- No exchanges will be made on merchandise that has been altered.
- No exchanges on special orders or sale items.
- No refunds will be processed.
Get up to 20% OFF Tiered promotion
Terms and Conditions:
Dates: 3rd January – 28th January 2018
- The discount must be redeemed on the dates mentioned above.
- Promotional discount applies to regular priced bridal dresses and suits only and is not affected by additional spend on accessories or any other items.
- The promotion applies to the suit and dress price ONLY and not affected by the total basket spend.
- Note this discount does not apply to any end of range garments and/or hire garments.
- This discount cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
- No exchanges or refunds can be made on any garments sold during this promotional period.
- Bride&co and Eurosuit reserves the right to change this promotion without notification.
- Standard Ts&Cs apply.
End of Season Sale
January 18th – 5TH February 2018
Terms & Conditions:
- Offers valid for limited time only – while stocks last.
- Note that all sale merchandise purchased during the sale period may not be exchanged, returned or refunded in exchange for cash or other items.
- No stock may be kept aside during the sale period for any reason whatsoever.
- The sale price and or discount cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Note this discount is not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must be used in one transaction on one purchase.
- 10% online booking promotion is not valid for the duration of this sale period and no discounts will be awarded, bookings will not be made during the sale period.
- Standard Ts&Cs apply.
Matric Dance Competition #beextranotordinary
- You may only enter this competition if you are residing in South Africa and in possession of a valid identity document or passport.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identification when receiving the prize and proof of banking.
- Over the course of the year 2018 there will be a total of five competitions each consisting of two separate competitions on the brideandcosa and eurosuit Facebook and Instagram pages running for approximately 2 months.
- Only entries submitted on the competition post/s are valid entries and must be done on both Facbook AND Instagram. Three people must be tagged in the comment and a School name must mentioned. Entries need to be finalised by liking the brideandcosa/eurosuit facebook and instagram page. If you submit multiple entries on the same post or during the same competition period, only 1 entry will be counted.
- Competition #1 commences at 09:00 on 9 Feb 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 30 March 2018. Competition #2 commences at 09:00 on 6 April 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 25 May 2018. Competition #3 commences at 09:00 on 1 June 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 27 July 2018. Competition #4 commences at 09:00 on 3 August 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 28 September 2018. Competition #5 commences at 09:00 on 5 October 2018 and closes at 17:00 on 30 November 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be selected and contacted on 3 April 2018 (Competition #1), 29 May (Competition #2), 31 July (Competition #3), 2 October (Competition #4), 4 December (Competition #5). The winner has 7 working days to respond and claim their prize. If no successful correspondence was entered into with the winner, a new winner will be selected.
- The winners prize per competition will be a cash amount of R2 000 paid via EFT into the winners South African bank account. This transaction may take up to 10 working days.
- This prize is not negotiable, transferable or exchangeable.
- The prize will be awarded through a random selection conducted by Bride&co.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this competition. There will only be one winner.
- Directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and tenants of Bride&co, as well as their immediate relatives, may not enter this competition.
- Winners hereby permit Bride&co to publish their names for marketing purposes.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to opt into all future communication from Bride&co. Entrants can unsubscribe from communication, should they wish to do so, through the unsubscribe link provided in all communication.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to and accept these terms and conditions.