Terms & Conditions
- Bride&co reserves the right to change prices without notification. Prices on confirmed special orders will not be changed.
- Prices on website may differ from actual prices in-store.
- Quotes are valid for 48 hours / 2 days from date of issue.
- Approximately 10 – 15 weeks is required for manufacture of special orders.
- Expected delivery dates supplied for special orders are an estimate only. As the merchandise is ordered from our international supplier we cannot guarantee exact day delivery.
- No special orders will be processed until the 50% non-refundable deposit has been paid. Special order cancellations will result in 25% being forfeited of the total value of the order.
- Dresses are cut to size, not to specific measurements.
- Merchandise colours may vary on screen.
- Products displayed in the images are subject to availability.
- All goods are to be paid for in full prior to collection.
- Alteration requirements are charged separately and must be paid for in full prior to the merchandise being altered.
- Exchanges may only be made on merchandise if the following conditions are met:
- Merchandise is returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Merchandise is returned in its original condition.
- Merchandise has original tags attached.
- The original invoice is produced).
- No exchanges will be made on merchandise that has been altered.
- No exchanges on special orders or sale items.
- No refunds will be processed.
Matric Dance Competition – Light up the night
1 April – 31 July 2017
- All terms and conditions apply.
You may only enter this competition if you are residing in South Africa, turning 18 in 2017 or over 18 years of age and in possession of a valid identity document or passport.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identification when receiving the prize. Only valid matric students are eligible to enter and receive the cash prize.
- This competition commences at 09:00 on 31 March 2017 and closes at 16:00 on 31 July 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
- An image and/or selfie of either the Bride&co and/or Eurosuit product must appear and be uploaded to one or both of the social media pages as indicated (Facebook and/or Instagram) for it to be a valid entry.
- Product shots/lifestyle images owned by Bride&co/Eurosuit are also valid for posting.
- At least one of the following hashtags #lightupthenightmatric17 #brideandcomatric17 #eurosuitmatric17 must appear with the post in order for it to be a valid entry.
- A minimum of three friends/followers must be tagged in the post in order for it to be a valid entry.
- A cash prize of R2 500 will be awarded to each of the two winners for the months April, May, June & July, therefore R5 000 per month and a grand total of R20 000 awarded for the entire competition duration
- Only TWO winners will be announced and awarded per month on the following dates: 2nd May (for April), 5 June (for May), 3 July (for June), 7 August (for July).
- The winner will be selected and contacted on the dates outlined above, the winner has 7 days to respond and claim their prize. If no successful correspondence was entered into with the winner, a new winner will be selected.
- Cash may be given to the winner via eft or any method preferred by Bride&co within one month after receiving proof of banking details and personal details of the winner.
- Cash prize may not be transferred to another party or put on hold.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this competition.
- There will only be ONE winner per category per month. Winner will be selected by a random draw of all eligible entries.
- This competition is a random draw and the winner is NOT calculated on the amounts of likes or shares their post has received.
- Directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and tenants of Bride&co, as well as their immediate relatives, may not enter this competition.
- Winners hereby permit Bride&co and the Pretty Blog to publish their names for marketing purposes.
The Birthday Sale
14 – 31st July 2017
Terms & Conditions:
- Offers valid for limited time only – while stocks last.
- Note that all sale merchandise purchased during the sale period may not be exchanged, returned or refunded in exchange for cash or other items.
- No stock may be kept aside during the sale period for any reason whatsoever.
- The sale price and or discount cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Note this discount is not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must be used in one transaction on one purchase.
- 10% online booking promotion is not valid for the duration of this sale period and no discounts will be awarded, bookings will not be made during the sale period.
- Standard Ts&Cs apply.